Dear Rebellious Readers,
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog post hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and it was a freebie so I picked Foods(fictional or real)I want to try after reading about them in books.
1. Turkish Delight from The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
2. Butterbeer from The Harry Potter Series
3. November Cakes from The Scorpio Races
4. Pumpkin Pasties from Harry Potter
5. Sherbet Lemon from Harry Potter
6. Cauldron Cakes From Harry Potter
7. Faerie Fruit from The Folk of the Air series
8. Lembras Bread from Lord of the Rings
9. Wonka Bar from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
10. Fruit from the Toffee Tree in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician’s Nephew
What foods have you read about in books that you want to try fictional or real?
I had a ton of fun with this topic. Most of the foods are fictional and I will never get to try them sadly. The only ones that are real are pictured and look so yummy.