Dear Rebellious Readers,
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog post hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and the theme this week was not one I could do as I already had Christmas with my family so know what presents I have gotten. So I came up with another topic. Books I need in my hands right now.
1. Ruthless Gods by Emily A. Duncan- this is the sequel to Wicked Saints one of my favorite books of the year and I really need to know what happens to my boys and girl.
2. Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare- I love everything about the Shadowhunter books. One of my all-time favorite series is The Infernal Devices and to get to see Tessa and all the other characters as adults and parents is what I have been waiting for since before Cassandra Clare said she was writing this trilogy.
3. One of Us is Next by Karen M. McManus- I read One of Us is Lying in two days and want to catch up and see what the characters have been up too. I know the book follows different characters but have heard the original four do show up.
4. My Calamity Jane by the Lady Janies- My Lady Jane and My Plain Jane are so great and I have been waiting for what feels like forever for the next Jane book.
5. The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins- I love the Hunger Games books and the trilogy means so much to me. It is the only book series I ever got my dad to read. He borrowed my set and loved them. He sadly passed away in 2014 and wish he was alive to read this one with me.
6. The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar- I saw this book on a friend’s bookstagram and it looks so amazing. Henna art is so beautiful and reading about two girls with rival businesses that fall in love sounds like my kind of romance.
7. Aurora Burning by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman- OMG Aurora Rising was just as amazing as I knew it would be. After that ending please give me Aurora Burning now.
8. The Invisible Life of Addie Larue by VE Schwab- Schwab is Queen. This book is about a girl who makes a deal with the devil. This book is very personal to Schwab as she has had these characters and story in her head for many years.
9. The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller- I have loved all of the authors’ other 3 books and just love her writing and characters and settings and everything about her books.
10. House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J Maas- I love Sarah J Maas and will read every book she writes. I am excited to read her first adult novel well not really ACOTAR was an adult series in my opinion.
What are some books you want right now that haven’t come out yet? Leave you me a comment and link to your TTT.
Yours in Rebellion, Nicole