Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by The Broke and Bookish @http://www.brokeandbookish.com/ where book bloggers list 10 bookish things.
This Week’s Topic is…..
Ten Books You Recently Added to Your TBR List
1. Cinderella’s Dress by Shonna Steyton- I love fariy tale retellings. This one sounds so unique. A WWII retelling of Cinderella.
2. Over the Line by Emmy Curtis- I finished Pushing the Limit the third book in the Alpha Ops series a few weeks ago. I couldn’t put it down. I am looking forward to reading the second novel in the series.
4. Bidding on Brooks-I just finished the first English brothers book a few weeks ago and couldn’t put it down. This is a companion series to it.
6. Hard As You Can by Laura Kaye- I have wanted to read a book by this author forever. So when I saw that this series was on sale for 99cents I snapped it up.
8. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows- I have heard about this author and know she wrote a sci-fi series but haven’t read that. I am more a high/epic fantasy fan so I thought I would try this book of her’s first.
10. Stepbrother Untouchable by Colleen Masters- When I read the summery I knew I had to read it. Plus it was 99cents on kindle. Win Win.
What are 10 books you added to your TBR list recently?
Edit: I just realized that I did next week’s topic post this week. Opps.
Your’s in Rebellion,
The Reading Rebel