Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by The Broke and Bookish @http://www.brokeandbookish.com/ where book bloggers list 10 bookish things.
This Week’s Topic is…..
Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR List
1. Fall with Me by Jennifer L Armentrout/J.Lynn- I love JLA’s writing and love this series. I have read the first 3 books already this year and the were amazing. I can’t wait for Roxy and Reese’s story.
2. Anyone but Alex by Katy Regnery- I finished Breaking Up with Barrett last week and loved it. It makes me so excited to meet the other English Brothers. I know Fitz book is really next but I am more curious about Alex. The Player.
3. Enchanted by Alethea Kontis- I read Dearest the three book in the series and love it. This is the first book and it’s about the youngest sister Sunday and she meets her fairy tale prince. I meet the author of these books and she is very amazing and so much fun.
4. The Eterna Files by Leanna Renee Hieber- A book set in London in 1880s and a race to find immortality sounds right up my ally. Plus I meet the author and see is so amazing and I just had a great time meeting her.(Hopefully my pictures from the signing of both these authors is up soon)
5. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas- Have to get to this series. Everyone is praising it and I love it when the girl is the assassin.
6. The Diviners by Libba Bray- A paranormal fantasy set in New York in 1920s. Sign me up. Plus I hear the sequel is finally being released this year and want to read it in time to read the sequel.
7. Winterspell by Claire Legrand- A book inspired by the Nutcracker. I have never heard of any book being a retelling or inspired by the Nutcracker. It founds amazing.
8. Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M Lee- I have had this book on my TBR list for a while and sense I won the second book in a giveaway I figured it’s time to read it.
9. The Selection- I have heard mixed reviews but it looks like a lighter read then most books in the genre. I am looking forward to it plus the cover of the book. One Word: Beautiful
10. Avenge Me by Maisey Yates- I love revenge. I mean I LOVE Revenge. This whole series is about revenge and I am going to eat it up. Each book the hero is playing a opart of a revenge plan but it is also a romance for each. Romance and Revenge=My Kinda Book
What the Top Books on your Spring TBR list?
Your’s in Rebellion
The Reading Rebel