Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by The Broke and Bookish @http://www.brokeandbookish.com/ where book bloggers list 10 bookish things.
This Week’s Topic is…..
Top Ten Favorite Heroines From Books
I have so many that I love and it was so hard to narrow them down. But here is my list:
1. Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices series- I just loved how she was a bookworm,survived being forced to knew what she is and what she could do,and her ability to love.
2. Meghan Chase from The Iron Fey series- Not everyone has the strength to survive the Winter court. I just love her strength and how she grew throw out the series.
3.Cinder from the Lunar Chronicles- I love she is a genius mechanic and even the Prince came to her for help with his robot. It is rare to have a female mechanic and I love that the author went that route.
4. Alex from the Covenant Series- I loved how feisty,strong,and sarcastic she is. Also how she sometimes puts her foot in her mouth.
5. Karou from the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series- One of the most unique heroines ever who embraces her uniqueness.
6. Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice- I love her sparkling personality,her stubborn nature,and her ability to always find humor in something.
7. Fanny Price from Mansfield Park- I love her quiet strength,how she is very kind to everyone,and has very high morals.
8. Anne Elliot form Persuasion- I just love Anne. She is such a sensitive,intelligent,kind women who’s family doesn’t see the jewel they have. She made a huge mistake and now regrets it and I can understand that.
9. Jane Eyre from Jane Eyre- She doesn’t cave into the man she loves against her moral judgement. She stood her ground against another who she respected and loved as a brother. I have huge respect for her.
10. Ember Morrow from Rift and Rise- I love how she is a tomboy and has always wanted to be a soldier. I respect that she never wanted to be a girly girl.
Who are your top ten favorite heroines?
Plus Yah! This is my 100th post.
Happy Reading Y’All
The Reading Rebel