Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by The Broke and Bookish @ http://www.brokeandbookish.com/ where book bloggers list 10 bookish things.
This week’s topic is..
Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015 — bookish, blogging or otherwise!
1. Lose 60 Pounds- I need to get healthy physically. I worried so many years with my mental health(I have anxiety and depression). I have taken more meds then some people will take in their whole life. Some of them have made be put on weight to the tune of 100 pounds. I have my meds stable but the damage is done and now begins the battle to get all of it off.
2. Read 80 Books this Year- I really want to read 80 books this year. I read about 60 new books a year with about 10-12 rereads. I want to read 80 new books this year.
3. Do an Author Interview on my Blog- I have always wanted to do an author interview. I know I am not going to get a huge author my first time but I have a few I want to try and see if they will.
4. Hold a Giveaway on my Blog- I have always wanted to do this sense I started my blog. I already think I know what book I am going to giveaway.
5. Read the Whole Bible Cover to Cover this Year- My faith is very important to me and I have yet to read the Bible from cover to cover and mean to do it this year.
6. Take Up Photography- I used to love taking pictures but haven’t been doing it for a few years. I just got a new camera and plan on taking it up again. I plan to show some of my pictures on this blog.
7. Bake a Double Layer Cake and Handmade Frosting- I love to bake but have only done cookies so far and really want to make a nice professional looking double layer cake for my grandma,brother,and mother’s birthdays. I also want to bake some breads. I got a new mixer for Christmas and it is amazing.
8. Do Yoga- I want to start doing Yoga again. It is so calming and helps my anxiety a lot.
9. Do A Blog Tour- I have been toying with doing one for a while and have decided to do one this year.
10. Eat Healthy- Less greasy food and more fruits and veggies.
What are your New Year’s Resolutions?
Happy Reading Y’All
The Reading Rebel